While perusing Pinterest, I found these. Oh my Goodness. They are amazing. The gluten restrictions on my diet can be frustrating,but these ease the pain of never being able to eat a Chic-Fil-A sandwich ever again. Hope you enjoy them too.
- 2 cups frozen tater tots, at room temperature
- 1 ounce sharp cheddar cheese, cut into 1/4-inch squares
- 4 slices bacon, quartered
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Working one at a time, wrap each tater tot and cheese square in a piece of bacon. Repeat with remaining tater tots, cheese squares and bacon pieces. Dredge each tater tot in the brown sugar, pressing to coat.
- Place tater tots seam side down onto the prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, using metal tongs to turn at halftime.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired